#17: Wallace’s Team
God Wallace was annoying <-<.
That recovery spamming Milotic made me hate that entire species. That Troll ludicolo (more double team spamming and leech seed of gawd no)
More Mgs styled boss things!
I said I would do Phoebe’s team next, but I really wanted to finish off Wallace (literally, die please). Same series of pics as my previous image for Sidney’s team.
Not much to say for this one. The colouring was a pain to work with (hint: THE POKES ARE 95% BLUE. Not much variety :P).
Some words on the design and thought process:
1) Wailord: A huge cargo (?) ship used for illicit purposes. I was going to make Wailord a really big guy with a derp kid face, but it seemed really out of place. Nothing much to say for this one.
2) Gyarados: A disgraced Navy Sea Captain. Helms the S.S. Wailord. Infamous for having a nasty temper, so his crew doesn’t screw around. Old, but can still be ruthless in a game of fist and cuffs.
3) Tentacruel: A brilliant scientist and doctor. Too bad he thinks living is a disease that needs to be cured. When Sidney’s Mightyena can’t get a person to talk, they send him instead. Master of psychological warfare and is a bit on the theatrical side. I interpreted the “sickle” shaped mouth to be a plague mask thing. It’s hard to see, but he’s holding syringes in his left hand and an anachronistic bone saw in his right.
4) Wiscash: A highly experienced diver and saboteur. Sets up explosives on ships and harbours. No one really likes him that much, and he mostly keeps to himself.
5) Milotic: Complete bastard (HE REALLY miloTICKS ME OFF *ba dum - tish!*). An assassin who mainly uses poison as the weapon of choice. Likes to play around before finishing someone off. Underhanded and a bit vain. Gets along well with Ludicolo
6) Ludicolo: The leader. Mysteryman. No one really knows his background, although some claim him to be a famous mercenary from a civil war. Was Shiftry’s mentor (at being an asshole seriously GOD). His liquor of choice is tequila.